jeudi 7 novembre 2013

Critique: Marchesa for Revlon Nail art

Thanks to Revlon Canada, I got the chance to try the new Marchesa for Revlon 3D nail art. Usually, nail stickers really don't work for me, because I use my hands a lot at picking stuff and doing arts and crafts. Last time I put a full set of stickers, they lasted 30 seconds.

so the product looks like this out of the box

It comes with 2 sheets, a nail filer/polisher and a cuticle puscher (don't know the real name -_-). The instractions are simple: put on nail, not on skin and cuticles. See? Nothing complicated.

but I do recommend a pair of cuticle cutters or really tiny scissors to cut off the excess instead of filling down. It gives a nicer finish. Also the great thing is if you have small nails, you can use only one sheet of stickers thats where the scissors come in handy.

Here is the finish:


Not bad really. There are sticking pretty good. My mom really thinks they are gorgeous, she even called them sexy!!

The next test will be shower water, one on the many enemis of nail art!

Marchesa for Revlon
Score: Good!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire