mardi 5 août 2014

New challenge! Makeup palette challenge

I have a lot of makeup. I am not up to Michelle Phan's standards, but I think I'am slowly getting there. I've been looking at my makeup routine and found out that I usually use the same products. So to make a rotation of thing, I'm trying to use as much as my products as I can. So my rules: I will use one palette per week or two and only create looks depending on the colors of the palette. Exceptions: mascara, fondation, eyeliner, powder and blush. So here we go!!!

First palette Tokidoki 24 karat Skate Deck Palette.

First look: using to same colors as my CoverGirl exact eyelight. So lazy... Colors: stella, Adios Star, 24 karat and Sabbia.

My face looks so funny!!! Topped with Rimmel Glam'eyes mascara.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire