dimanche 29 mars 2015

Target Haul! The last of the banner in Canada

OIf you know a little about the retail world, tou probably know about the fact that Target is leaving Canada in a couple of weeks, maybe even days. With that closing, comes good deals. Now, I want to say that it is really sad that 17 000 people are losing their jobs. It is never good news when a store closes. Hope all the workers get back on their feet in the near future.

Now, I liked shopping at Target. I found good clothes and shoes. My boyfriend loved the selection of socks. When walking aorund my Target, for the last time, I spotted a display of Be Delectable products By Cake Beauty. I eyes lit up at the whole selection of canadian products. And I went overboard:
The smells are super sweet, that coconut vream is divine. So even it bad time, Target still pulled throught for a beautista. I'll see you over the border!

1 commentaire: