mercredi 16 octobre 2013

The joys of making props

Hello! As you may know, I decided to tackle another Power Rangers cosplay: Kakyranger white or White Alien Ranger. I also decided to take on the helmet. As I said earlier, I'm using a tutorial from the Instructables website, here is the link:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Power-Rangers-Helmet/

Right now, i'm putting paper maché on the helmet, only 3 more layers to go! But I'm looking at my skeleton and I think it looks weird. If I compare my work with a PR photo, my helmet is out of proportions. It's not wide enough. I know, I know, I shouldn't be hard on myself, but I like it when I get it the first time ;) who doesn't. I hope I will learn from this experience. You know what, I already am learnig. Wowo the joys of prop making.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire