mardi 10 décembre 2013

Review: Ciaté Chalkboard Manicure

I remember the day I saw that Ciaté lauched a manicure set where you can draw on your nails like a school chalkboard. I went crazy, me, a lover of wacky cute things and a lover of nail polish. So when I saw a box of that special nail lacquer, I flipped and bought it on the spot.


It come with 4 chalk pens, a black mat polish and a white top coat. First, you must put two coats of black mat polish:
And then, you shake and press the colors on your nails. It's not easy at first because the colors are pale and don't always come out in a steady stream.

Yes, my skills need improuvement, but it's the first time. I can improuve, proof, my Revlon skills are getting better! :) Whats also cool about the product, is that if you miss your drawing, you can wipe away the color with water. For artistique people, it's a great product.

The only down side, MAN! it dosen,t last long. Two days top for me. And I didn't do anything out of the ordinary with my hands...

ANYWHO, can't wait to try more Ciaté products like velvet nail, perle nails or whatever ;)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire