dimanche 1 décembre 2013

Well I just watched Lady Gaga's Muppet special...



For another year, Lady Gaga is celebrating the holidays with us. This year, she teamed up with the Muppets and ohter celebraties: Elton John, RuPaul, Kristen Bell and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

The way I saw the special: some holiday promotion for her new album Art Pop. Don't get me wrong. I love Lady Gaga, so listening to new song from Art Pop was great. We got to hear Applause, Gypsy, Manicure and Venus.

But as much as I like her, the special wasn't that great. If I compare with the last one she did, I loved the last one. The best part was when she sang Lady is a tramp with Tony Bennett. This year, it looked like she wanted to attract an even younger audience with the Muppets.

Anywho, LG stays true to herself with her outfits. This time she saw rocking a over the top hairstyle. To be honest, I was skipping the parts with the Muppets... Just to see the Monster Queen sing ;)
3/3 Lady Gaga & The Muppets ABC Thanksgiving... par f100000206692950



2 commentaires:

  1. I agree. Everything felt a bit off. The special was on late enough that they should have gone for the more "adult" crowd, like the old school Muppet Show.

    RépondreSupprimer