lundi 16 décembre 2013

Review: Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish

Hey!! That's to Revlon Canada, I was able to test their new product, Revlon Parfumerie scented nail enamel.THe bootle looks like a perfum bottle OHHH so CUTE.
Thanks to their beauty scientists (made that up), the nail polish leaves a scent once it is dry. My color was a steel blue and the scent was Moonlit woods.

You really must wait until the polish is dry because you will be faced with the usual chemical smell. But once it is dry, it's amazing! It didn't smell like the woods, but I did remind me of a certain perfum. My mom also couldn't believe it. The smell lasts for one day, which is the only bad side of the product.

Revlon Parfumerie is available in 19 shades and scents like Italian Leather, Autumn Spice and Wild Violette. Limited edition though...


#revlonparfumerie



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire