dimanche 9 mars 2014

A Sephora haul at Winners

Sephora has great ideas. Teaming up with great names to make great products. Two of my favorite collab are Hello Kitty and of course Tokidoki. Helas, the Tokidoki collab ended somewhere 2 years ago. I was lucky enough to get 3 makeup palettes, brushes and glosses. 

Once the collab was done, there was no way you could get the products. They were gone for good and the were on ebay for 3x the price. 

Working at Winners, you get to see products that were in style months ago at great prices. One day, I was mining my own business when my eye caught the distinctive drawing of a Tokidoki pattern and lord behold I was found the 24k gold collection at 50% off the Sephora price. 
I got the brushes and the makeup bags. I was so happy to make my Tokidoki collection grow :D I was saying to myself, wouldn'it ne freat if they had other TKDK products?? Guess what, my dream came true. While browsing with my bf ar Winners, my heart stoppes and I squeed so jard at the sight of these: 
The TDA Airways Palette and the Love from London Palette. Even got a Hello Kitty Mon Amour eye palette for 60% less of the price. I even saw the Soda Shop palette at 20$ when I paid 25 and even 45 for the same thing. Im really happy, I dont make a lot of money, but seeing them after Sephora stopped the collab kust made my day. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire