jeudi 27 novembre 2014

The dress of all dresses!

I remember my prom dress from 7 years ago...! I chose that blue (fake) crystal dress, because I felt like a princess. It had the wow factor that I wanted for the only time in my tween life where I could be me, but with a kick-ass dress.

I'm lucky, my dress wasn't too big. But it is nothing compared to this 380 pound crystal incrusted dress!
Would You Wear a 380-Pound Wedding Dress?
Created by Gail Be from Edina, Minnesota, this weeding gown is the biggest and the heaviest dress (for now) in the world. Made with 1 000 000 beads, 500 000  crystals and 400 000 pearls, it took 22 seamstresses and 3 years to make.

image

The dress named Fantasy is not up for sale and it was not made for someone specific. But it is one heck of an art piece!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire