jeudi 15 mars 2012

ANTM is back and british...

Wellllllll! Looks like Miss Tyra wants to be creative this time! She went all out adn decided to mix American girls with British one! At first , I'm like « well what do we have here? Another reason to demonstrate how the world will look at two rivals? » Anyway... It's my guilty pleasure, watching skinny bitches fighting is always entertaining and plus, I get to see great fashion! Here is what the cast looks like:


To bad, the British and the Americans will generelize on how much the other country is a joke to the english language. Some girls are just so nasty, I mean have an open mind! You know what it makes me think of?? Survivor and that idea is true when on episode 2 they had to eat weird food for nothing at all (Wait??? The UK doesn't have corn on the cob or peanut butter??? WTF) ALSO REally??? Everybody is exited to see Kris Jenner? What? i'm sure some girls faked it to join the team.

I'm sure e will get all the cliché Tyra will imagine about the two countries: I sense a Royal wedding/family and White house theme coming. Cowboys against royal guards!

Even if I know I will crinch in horror at some point, I'm still watching and Kelly Catronne as a juge? Heck ya!

ohhhh creepy shot!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire