mercredi 26 juin 2013

Tasting Montreal: Restaurant DaMoa

I had a wedding last saturday and my boyfriend was staying with me during the weekend. I'm a lazy person something and the thought of cooking for two when i'm not prepared scares the shit out of me!! Soooooooooo since being in MTL and that my goal is to try new places, me and my boyfriend went on Sherbrooke Street west and tried the Corean BBQ Restaurant DaMoa.
6922 Sherbrooke West, Montréal, QC H4B 1P9








Once you go in, you have the impression that you are going into someone's house. It's small, but not to shabby. The prices go around 8 to 15 $, so kind of like fast-food restaurants. I had Kimchi with rice and an omelette and my bf got BBQ Chicken. the cook cooks from a house stove and you can see everything he does. He is very polite and nice and he speaks english and french.

Once we started eating, we both realzed one thing: Damn it's spicy!! I had to much rice for the kimchi I had, but the few shripms were a surprise and the omelette was really nice too. My bf liked his plate even if it was wayyyyyyyyyy spicy.

WE didn't have an over the top amount of food for leftovers. but still nice, I think I will come back to this place.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire